Saturday, July 19, 2008
The day after
We spent yesterday seeing visitors and changing Eliab and working on feeding him. Who would have known that it was such a big ordeal? Please understand that when I go back to work, I will not be updating this; you'll have to encourage Sarah to do it. This is a man's perspective, so cut me some slack for being uneducated in the ways of maternal nature. Just so you know, Sarah hasn't changed a diaper yet. We are waiting for one more appointment, and then we are hoping to check out and go home. It will be nice to sleep in my own bed and all that jazz. I wonder what the pets will think? Here is the room that my boy gets to sleep in.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay a blog w/ pics! and sarah you will be highly encouraged to keep adding more pics as that cutie pie grows!! add a cbox to your page so we can all leave you adorable notes! :)
Congrats on your PRECIOUS baby boy! He is so cute! Can't wait to meet him in person! Way to go Sarah, on going all natural! I KNOW that hurts!
Kim Anderson
Post a Comment