Eliab is his name, assuming he is still a boy, and Sarah brought a cake. Today will be his birthday we hope, he will be turning 0. Happy Birthday boy. We have now transitioned to radio silence in the room. Will keep you updated.
Interests change for me and Sarah dramatically over time; I expect them to change drastically over the next few months with the addition of our beautiful little boy Eliab (and I'm not wearing "milk goggles," he really is good looking, not all pruny and stuff). We would desire that people know us by our interest in our savior, but we know we don't always act like Him. He is working on both of us though, and that "will" be us. Yeah, yeah, poor pronoun usage, get over it. I'm writing for Sarah too.
1 comment:
Hey Sam & Sarah! Congrats
Karyn Pierce Seaton
Post a Comment