Thursday, January 15, 2009

FOOD!!!

As mentioned in the previous post, ELIAB LOVES FOOD. I know, you wouldn't think it for such a small guy, but I have seen him drain a 10 oz bottle and act startled when we take it away from him. It is as if he is thinking, "I want more; thus, there must be more. Why are they taking it from me?"

This is Eliab eating his first bowl of cereal. He ate the entire tablespoon (the box's recommended first serving). He has since worked up to scarffing down over 1/2 cup of cereal in less than five minutes. I won't offer him more because I know my bottomless pit will eat it.


We made an early attempt at solids, for a day. Eliab did fine, eating way more than the recommended two tablespoons. I however, chickened out because he was so young. Instead of variety he eats cereal three to four times a day.

No comments: